Design Patent – # US D805,619 S
The Ardella Bio Ethanol Fireplace for the wall is sure to add a sleek and sophisticated presence to your living or working space. Both the fireplace’s rectangular frame and three ethanol burners are composed of high-grade stainless steel. The interior firebox is made of steel that is expertly finished with a black powder coat. The result is the ideal stage on which the three 7 1/8” long flames play and compete for the onlooker’s attention. In addition to its aesthetic prowess, the Ardella Fireplace is a functional piece boasting a heat output of approximately 18,000 btu. Easy to use, each burner is simply filled with ethanol fuel and ignited. For convenience and control, each burner is adjustable. This allows the user control of the flame size, heat output and operational cost. Ardella produces no soot, smoke nor odor. It need not be attached to a venting system and doesn’t require electricity. This fireplace is appropriate for both residential and commercial settings.
This ethanol fireplace is now available with optional safety glass.
Dimensions: 55″ x 19.75″ x 7.6″.
Product Weight: 42 Pounds.
- Ventless – no chimney, no gas or electric lines required.
- Easy or no maintenance required.
- Easy Installation – Can be mounted directly on the wall or recessed (mounting brackets included).
- Capacity: 1.5 Liter (per Burner).
- Approximate burn time – 5 – 9 hours per burner per refill.
- Approximate BTU output: ~6000 per Burner (Total BTU ~18000).
What’s in the Box:
- Ardella Fireplace – 1 pc.
- Ethanol Burner Insert (1.5 Liter) – 3 pcs.
- Damper Tool – 1 pc.
- User’s Manual.
- Mounting Bracket.